Factoring is a quick and easy process that can put cash in your hand within 24-48 hours.
- Banks can take weeks or months to make business loan decisions.
- Improve Cash Flow Without Incurring Debt
- You never worry about adding liabilities to your balance sheet.
- Invoice factoring is not a loan and you never have to make monthly loan payments along with payroll and other operational expenses.
Benefits of Factoring in the distribution Industry
Your company can be free from shortage of cash flow issues with our factoring services. Resellers and distributors experience 60 to 90 days to get paid on invoices for product delivered. Distributors having to wait for customers to make payments on their invoices so that you can pay yours can take a toll. The wait is over when you choose Commerce Commercial Credit’s receivable financing services. You can make timely payroll payments and pay suppliers and expenses without damaging your business credit, incurring late fees or worrying that your employees will quit.
Why Choose Us
Not all factoring companies are the same. Your partnership with Commerce Commercial Credit, Inc. brings:
- Competitive receivable financing rates with same day decisions
- No Financials Required, No Monthly minimums, No Audit fees
- Transparent contracts with no hidden fees or upfront fees
- Receivable based lines of credit up to $2.5 million
Achieving and maintaining an effective and flexible cash flow is essential to the success of any business, particularly if you sell on trade credit terms. Often you might face an unwelcome pressure on your cash flow through delayed payment by your customers. An Invoice factoring solution can help you fund your business by unlocking the power of your accounts receivable.
Advantage of Invoice Factoring
- It provides the cash flow finance and debt management solution that your business needs to succeed
- A flexible source of working capital driven directly by your trade credit invoices
- It’s responsive, cost-effective and alternative to a bank overdraft or loan
- It helps you turn today’s sales invoices into tomorrow’s cash flow by tapping into your accounts receivable asset
- It extends favorable terms to customers with confidence.
- Step 1: Factoring Agreement The first step is to determine if your business meets preliminary qualifications to receive invoice financing/factoring. CCC will conduct credit analysis using it’s database on the on the clients (account debtors) who owe you money. The Factoring Agreement will set an initial credit line for your business with all the clients you plan to finance.
- Step 2: Submit Invoices for Your Initial Advance CCC will fund your initial advance based on the invoices you submit, the advance funding will vary anywhere from 80-95% of the value of the factored invoice. The amount of your advance is initially established and depends on the size of your client list, transactions, industry, dilution and recurring funding intervals.
- Step 3: The Remaining Balance of the Invoices and Fee Deductions The clients will be notified to pay CCC on the financed invoices. Once your customer pays the invoices based on the terms, the remaining balance will be wired to you, minus the factoring fee. The fee will vary depending on the number of days the invoice remains outstanding. Factoring fees calculated on the invoice amount and can range between 0.69% – 4.9%.
Factoring Agreement Terms
- You submit an invoice for $1000.00 to CCC on product delivered or service performed.
- CCC wires/Ach funds into your bank account at 90% = $900.00 deposit and holds in reserve 10% = $100.00.
- Client pays invoice amount of $1000.00 to CCC 40 days later, and CCC closes out the transaction.
- CCC charges 3% fee = $30.00
- CCC has $100.00 in reserve and deducts $30.00 from the reserve amount ($100.00 – $30.00 = $70.00)
- CCC sends the remaining balance of $70.00 by wire/Ach to your bank account.
Is your distribution company experiencing cash flow shortages and need funding now?
Commerce Commercial Credit offers receivable finance for distributors and resellers experiencing cash flow shortages.
Our factoring finance program provides the utmost flexibility for enhancing your company’s capacity to grow without having to worry about pledging additional collateral. We leverage your receivable based credit line solely on your customer’s financial strength, not your company’s.
Is your distribution or manufacturing plant growing faster than your operating capital?
At Commerce Commercial Credit, our accounts receivable factoring service is a flexible source of funds for resellers and distributors. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $5,000 a month and up to $2.5 million for larger distribution companies.
Financing Receivables a Simple Process for Resellers and Distributors:
- Receivable financing rates at 0.69% – 1.59%
- Optional Structure Prime Rate +2% & Admin Fee
- No financials – No monthly minimums – No invoice minimums
- No facility fees – No audits – No up-front fees – No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days – 24 hr funding thereafter
- Receivable credit lines starting at $5,000 & up to $2.5 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
- We Make Same Day Decisions Start Today
Call now for details at 1 855 695 6700 USA office
- A two page application
- An accounts receivable aging report
- A customer list with credit limit request
- Copy of articles of Incorporation or DBA filing
- Purchase orders or rate confirmation agreements
- Invoices to factor
Most of our clients are either:
- Experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable
- Fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify traditional bank loan financing
- Start-up businesses with no financing base
- Principals with good or bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing
- Have lost their line of credit due to covenant violations
- Need export receivable financing, credit protection or purchase order financing
Factoring for Distributors Improves Cash Flow
The nature of the industry causes many distributors to operate as cash flow intensive companies. They continuously receive products from suppliers that are delivered to clients. Vendors must be paid on a regular basis as distributors attempt to collect on invoices from delivered products. x
Rarely is cash flow where it needs to be to make sure this activity runs smoothly. It is not unusual to pay vendors within 10 days of receiving goods while waiting 30 days or more for customer payments.
Yet, the distributor’s entire business model is dependent on having customers that need the products. The discrepancy between the outflows and inflows of money can cause serious problems. For distributors familiar with these problems, this is where Commerce Commercial Credit can help.