Invoice Factoring is our Business.
At Commerce Commercial Credit, Invoice factoring is a quick and flexible source of funds for businesses that are waiting for outstanding receivables to pay. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. Invoice factoring allows your credit line to grow proportionately with your sales cycle. We can fund as little as $250,000 a month and up to $10 million for larger companies.
Financing Receivables a Simple Process!
- Optional Structure Price Structures that fit your needs
- No facility fees – No audits – No up-front fees – No hidden fees
- Set up account in 5 working days – 24 hr funding thereafter
- Receivable credit lines starting at $250,000 & up to $2.5 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
- We Make Same Day Decisions Start Today
Call now for details at 1 (800) 928 7004 USA office
- A two page application
- An accounts receivable aging report
- A customer list with credit limit request
- Copy of articles of Incorporation or DBA filing
- Purchase orders or rate confirmation agreements
- Invoices to factor
Most of our clients are either:
- experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable
- fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify traditional bank loan financing
- start-up businesses with no financing base
- principals with good or bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing
- have lost their line of credit due to covenant violations
- need export receivable financing, credit protection or purchase order financing
How Invoice Factoring Benefits Your Business
One of the biggest benefits to factoring your customer invoices is the process is simple. Commerce Commercial Credit has a two page application that you can complete online. Your invoices are used as collateral, which means you do not have to provide personal guarantees. For accounts receivable factoring, a strong list of reputable and reliable customers is enough to get the money you need.
In addition, invoice factoring is beneficial to your business by providing:
- Increased liquidity by converting invoice assets into cash.
- Flexible financing to grows at the same pace as your sales.
- Freedom from experiencing a cash crunch.
Top Reasons for Using Invoice Lending as a Financial Solution
There are many reasons that businesses decide to forego traditional financing sources and take advantage of invoice lending. You might see your situation in one or all of the reasons listed below.
- You do not need to give up equity in your business while still having immediate access to cash from accounts receivable.
- The traditional loan process can take several weeks,but the process to get cash from borrowing on invoices is faster and simpler.
- You are in a stronger position to offer competitive credit terms to customers since you get cash up front.
- Your business can use cash received from factoring invoices to take advantage of early payment discounts from vendors.
- Concentrate on opportunities that grow your business instead of the mental and resource drain of the collections process.
- Your business credit standing improves because you are able to pay creditors on time. The wait is over for customers to pay your invoices before you can pay your business expenses.
- Factoring invoices is not a loan so you never incur new debt, which can be a drag on your credit rating.
- You have access to professional financing experts that can screen current and potential customers with credit issues.
Why You Should Let Commerce Commercial Credit Provide Your Accounts Receivable Loans
Just as there are many reasons to consider invoice factoring as a funding solution, there are benefits to partnering with Commerce Commercial Credit. We can complete the account setup process within three to five working days and put cash in your hand within 24 hours. When you allow Commerce Commercial to factor your invoice, you help us fulfill our goal: to help cash strapped companies expand and reach their full potential.
Most businesses that realize Commerce Commercial can help not only experience cash flow shortages, but they may have other conditions that make them ideal candidates. Banks are hesitant to finance a business startup. Commerce Commercial Credit is not.
Traditional banks expect past earnings and sales histories to justify approving a loan. Commerce Commercial Credit does not. Many banks will not loan money to your business without personal guarantees. Commerce Commercial never requires financials or guarantees based on your personal assets.
We are committed to providing consistent service with our team of dedicated finance professional. Take advantage of our years of experience in the industry and focus on excellent customer service. Our team works with a wide range of industries to find the best solutions. We offer generous credit terms that you can use when it is convenient. Your complete satisfaction throughout the process is our guarantee.
By using our invoice factoring service, you will eliminate the 30 to 90 days that most customers take to pay invoices. You can continue to run your business with the cash you need when you need it. The reasons that you have for using accounts receivable factoring as a funding solution is not a consideration for approval. Your business reaps the rewards of hard work by taking advantage of Commerce Commercial Credit.
Factoring unpaid invoices gives you immediate access to the cash you need to cover essential expenses such as operating costs and payroll. Contact us today at our toll-free number: +1 (800) 928 7004 to find out how easy it is to set up a new account with Commerce Commercial Credit and begin receiving needed cash without extra debt.