Is your business experiencing cash flow shortages and needs funding now?
Commerce Commercial Credit offers receivable finance for manufactures and distributors experiencing cash flow shortages. Our factoring finance program provides the utmost flexibility for enhancing your company’s capacity to grow without having to worry about pledging additional collateral. We leverage your receivable based credit line solely on your customer’s financial strength, not your company’s.
1.0% to 3.0%
0.69% to 1.59%
0.69% to 1.59%
Our financial solutions offer the highest advance rate against your accounts receivable in comparison to a bank. In some industries, we can advance up to 90% of the accounts receivable value.
Financing Receivables Is A Simple Process For Manufactures and Distributors:
- Receivable financing rates at 0.69% – 1.59%
- Optional Structure Prime Rate +2% & Admin Fee
- No financials – No monthly minimums – No invoice minimums
- No facility fees – No audits – No up-front fees – No hidden fees
- Set up account in 3 to 5 working days – 24 hr funding thereafter
- Receivable credit lines starting at $250,000 & up to $10 million
- Customer referrals upon your request
How Financing Receivables Works?
- A simple, two page application
- An accounts receivable aging report
- A customer list with credit limit request
- Copy of articles of Incorporation or DBA filing
- Purchase orders or rate confirmation agreements
- Invoices to factor
Is your distribution or manufacturing plant growing faster than your operating capital?
At Commerce Commercial Credit, our accounts receivable factoring service is a flexible source of funds for manufacturers and distributors. We simply utilize your accounts receivable as the collateral and advance funds against the face value of your invoices. The receivable credit line grows proportionately with your sales cycle and we can fund as little as $250,000 a month and up to $10 million for larger companies.
Most of our clients are either:
- Experiencing cash flow shortages due to a slow turnover in accounts receivable
- Fast growing companies whose past earnings and sales histories will not justify traditional bank loan financing
- Start-up businesses with no financing base
- Principals with good or bad credit and cannot obtain traditional financing
- Have lost their line of credit due to covenant violations
- Need export receivable financing, credit protection or purchase order financing
Why Choose Us?
Fast Approval. Easy set-up. Flexible Terms.
Receivable Factoring Rates as low as 0.69% – 4.9%
Optional Structured Rate at Prime Rate +2% & Admin Fee
Call now for details USA +1 (800) 928 70043